The way you play multiplayer is about to be tweaked fellow Reach players. I’ve just started playing online and as a noob I’m glad to see the Armor Lock get taken down a peg or two. Some of the changes:
- Armor Lock now only prevents most of the damage
- Armor Lock will not unstuck, stuck plasma grenades
- Shield Bleedthrough will be added, where damage done to players with a fraction of shield remaining can now be inflicted on their remaining health
- An option to change the reticule bloom (the thing that makes you less accurate the more you fire your pistol and other headshot weapons)
- Will no longer be able to block an incoming sword attack with simple melee, unless you of course also have a sword
- Melee kills will now take three blows instead of two
- Active Camo will be be shortened… unfortunately.
If you wanted to know what Halo was going to be like without Bungie this will be your first taste.