Square Enix & Obsidian Entertaintment have announced today a new expansions for Dungeon Siege III. It will arrive sometime this October for 800 MSP. It’s said to add several new hours of gameplay and this game will leave the Ehb area and move into Aranoi Desert area, where you will enounter all-new enemies such as Mummies and Giant Skeletons.
Here’s what the Treasures Of The Sun DLC will add to Dungeon Siege III:
- New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities
- Level up to 35:Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun will further power up players by raising Dungeon Siege III’s existing level cap from 30 to 35
- More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in Dungeon Siege III
- Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign
- New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system
Personally I’m excited to see this new DLC. Particularly the “reallocating points” part. No achievements have been confirmed yet for this DLC, but I will expect it will not be long before that happens.
What do you all think of this new DLC?