The Windows 7 Phone release for the week of September 21st, 2011 is Implode! XL. While the game is easy to learn it will be even harder to master. In Implode! XL, your objective is to blow up old, obsolete buildings with only a limited amount of dynamite sticks.
Here are the features of the game:
- 60 dynamite levels
- Reactive UI, touch and drag control options
- Fun chalkboard theme and clean graphics
- Two different types of bombs (traditional bombs and blast bombs)
- Varying structure shapes for ongoing challenge
- Submit score online (online score is the sum of all levels high scores)
- Grading system for high scores adding replayability to each level
- 3 Difficulties; Casual, Veteran, and Expert
- In-level help system: Learn as you play!
- IUGO VIP: Sandbox cheat gives you more bombs and you never fail! (high scores disabled with this feature)
- Watch buildings tumble with real physics!
Here’s a preview video for you to check out Implode! XL: