The long anticipated sequel to some of the most impressive graphics ever seen in a video game has finally been announced. Crysis 3. Before we go into too much detail, check out the teaser trailer below…
Not exact release date have been given, but they have said to expect it Spring 2013 on Xbox 360, not its successor. The trailer looks quite impressive and I can’t wait to get my hands on the new weapon they showed off, the “composite bow”.
Here are some of the key features in Crysis 3:
- Seven Wonders of the Urban Rainforest –New York City has been contained in a giant nanodome and grown into a unique rainforest with seven distinct environments. Master the ultimate sandbox and turn it into your own personal hunting ground.
- Assess, Adapt, and Attack – Crysis’s highly-acclaimed sandbox gameplay is back with more open levels to let players choose their path and approach. Your upgraded Nanosuit allows brute force or stealth, always giving you more than one option.
- Expanded Multiplayer – Experiment with new ways to customize your Nanosuit and brandthe new game modes.
- The Biggest and Most Explosive Arsenal in Franchise History – In addition to giving you an arsenal of human firearms, Crysis 3 lets you scavenge alien weapons and deploy an all-new signature bow
- The Evolution of CryENGINE – CryENGINE unleashes the power of the Crytek creative team and delivers a visually stunning and varied gameplay experience.
So what do you think of the teaser trailer? Stay tuned here next week for a gameplay trailer!